PROJECT: This week’s project is to purify my drinking water.
(I already do that and have done it for years.)
DIET AND EXERCISE:
- Eat broccoli twice and fish at least once (per week 1).
- Try to increase whole grains. Replace white with whole- or 12-grain. Use steel-cut oatmeal or whole grain cereal.
- Familiarize myself with soybean products. (Oh, that’ll be a hard one — I have a serious issue with tofu.)
- Drink green tea instead of coffee or black tea.
- Start taking one capsule of mixed carotenes (10,000 to 15,000 IU of beta-carotene along with alpha-carotene, lutein, and zeaxanthin as well as lycopene.
- Continue walking. Increase to 15 minutes and try to do it 5 days this week. Use poles if I have low back pain. (Hmm)
MENTAL AND SPIRITUAL HEALTH:
- Visit a park or some other place of nature; feel the energy.
- Try a one-day news fast.
- Continue Breath Observation for five minutes a day this week, and add Begin with Exhalation for one minute a day.
JOURNAL SUGGESTION: Keep track of my water intake every day.